Re: It Looks Like It's Really Hot??!!!??

To: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Subject: Re: It Looks Like It's Really Hot??!!!??
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:40:47 -0700
"Allan Connell, Jr." wrote:

> If I recall correctly, I think it was Stu Brennan (please listers, if I am
> wrong, correct me, so credit is given where it is due,) who did some nice
> work regarding ohms put out by the sending unit in relation to actual
> temperature.  This is a good table to help you judge weather it is a bad
> sender or gauge.  Chances are it is the gauge.
>
> Unfortunately, I cannot recall WHERE this fine work resides no, but I seem
> to recall that it is on the TA/AE website or Mark Olsen's site.

Actually, Allan,

It was both Theo Smit and Cullen Bennett that independently designed
solid state instrument voltage regulators.  The web site, that has the
article by Cullen, is http://www.TigersUnited.com, in the "Contributed
Articles" section.

For the URL and navigation impaired:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/articles/ar-Reg.asp