Re: power glide in a tiger?

To: "James Barrett" <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>, <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>
Subject: Re: power glide in a tiger?
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:29:17 -0700
Howdy! I want to second James thoughts on runnning the stock wheelbase at
NHRA tracks. I wanted to do the same, but the Tech Inspector, Jim Skelly
said nope...unless stock in performance and the way it came from the
factory, it would not be allowed to run. That is why when I built the frame
for my Bonneville race car which will also see service on the strip, I
stretched the wheel bas to 90 inches, the absolute minimum. So before you
spend a lot of money, ask NHRA. Of course you could run at outlaw tracks...

mayf