Re: power glide in a tiger?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: power glide in a tiger?
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:45:33 -1000
well if you knew the history of my tiger you would just be glad that it was not
a pile of iron oxide sitting in a hawaii junkyard. i am not too interested in
the rules, just going fast at the local track. a c4 may be a better choice.
the tunnel is already clearanced for a lakewood scatter shield so i may get
lucky.
thanks
chris