RE: First Crisis - Part Two

To: w1gsl@MIT.EDU, shaunl@home.com
Subject: RE: First Crisis - Part Two
From: Fmarrone@turinnetworks.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:24:10 -0700
I had this problem with my Tiger too and it was easy to clear with a wire
hook as described.  What was not so easy to clear was the blockage in the
rear section of the fuel line that goes between the tank and the pump.  This
section of line on my car was hopelessly clogged, I tried several techniques
to clear it but finally I had to fab a new line.

Frank
B9471116