FW: What do Shelby folk think of Tigers

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: What do Shelby folk think of Tigers
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:58:35 -0600
Greg, and all,

This is anybody's guess . . . . each "marque" has its own personality (at
least on the internet) and "people" being what they are . . . . anything
might happen.

I like old cars.  Met a guy once, so tickled that his 53 chev bus coupe had
ALL the orig. hub caps . . . ya gotta be happy for everyone.  Hope you have
a great time, post some pics?

David