RE: What do Shelby folk think of Tigers

To: "'Steve Laifman'" <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>, G Shaw
Subject: RE: What do Shelby folk think of Tigers
From: Sencindiver Jim D NSSC <SencindiverJD@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:20:30 -0400
I know that the Capital Region Shelby Club (Washington DC Area) accepts
Tigers, as "Funbeam" Chuck Coley was a member with his Mk1A.  Someone (maybe
Check) mentioned to me once that there were usually more Tigers than Cobras
at most Shelby American meetings.  The kicker is on Caroll Shelby's own web
site.  One of the cars on the virtual 360 degree tour is a red MkII Tiger!

Keep on Tigering!

Jim Sencindiver, PMS411C6
Systems Engineering Group
Surface Ship USW Combat Systems