RE: What do Shelby folk think of Tigers

To: "'G Shaw'" <emmakita@hotmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What do Shelby folk think of Tigers
From: "Fraser, Ron" <Ron.Fraser@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:52:50 -0400
Greg
        I have been a member of the Shelby Mustang Club of Rochester since
1978, and I'm also a member of SAAC.   There has never been a problem, they
love Tigers too.   I have been to several SAAC conventions and I have always
had a great time.   I took First Place for Tigers when the SAAC convention
was at Watkins Glen several years ago.   So, go have fun there and meet
Carroll, let him bend your ear for awhile.

Ron Fraser