Ford Fans

Subject: Ford Fans
From: "FunbeamChuck" <FunbeamChuck@home.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:55:07 -0400
Listers,
Funbeam Chuck is back lurking in the background gaining mucho knowledge from
all of you technical Guru's and I thank you.
In April, I moved to FL from Manassas, VA and am now experiencing the heat
down here. Although I love it, the Funbeam has objected once. So... I looked
for and found a source for the "hard to find" Ford 15" asymmetrical 6 bladed
fan, C9DZ-8600-A. Mark Miller of Miller Obsolete Parts has 2 left. I
received mine today and even though he advertises them as NOS, it doesn't
have the Ford part number stamped on the blades as I saw on John Webber's
fan. It appears to be the same, though. The center hole needs to be drilled
out to fit my 260 and the blades cut 1/2 in, but it is nicely curved and is
new. It is probably a reproduction as Mark said he got three in, and could
possibly get more. He charged me $111 + $7 Shipping.

If anyone is interested, I got mine from Mark Miller of:
Miller Obsolete Parts
1329 Campus Drive
Vestal, NY 13850-4002
607-722-5371 (PH)