Re: Steering wheel

To: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:38:27 -0400
Stu and All.  Another way to go is with the La Cerra (spelling), available from
Doug Jennings.  It includes a Rootes emblem, like at the badge on the rear
fenders, in the center of the wheel.  There are various shapes, wood and
leather if you want.  Nice wheel.

They do not allow adjustment of the wheel.

Larry