Steering wheel

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering wheel
From: RGGAMMA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:38:05 EDT
Hi fellas,

To all who inquired off line about the stock steering wheel I wish to sell; I
offer the following information:

Condition very good, a few nicks in wood, mostly on finger grove side, the
plastic around hub has a crack from front to back.  The horn ring is in
excellent shape, the round plastic part that the horn button snaps into (has
a hole in center with two flats ) is in excellent shape but a little faded.
The horn button is excellent.  For those who need a visual experience, I will
take some digital pix this weekend and email them to those interested.

Cheers
Gunny