Cape Cod British Car Weekend

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cape Cod British Car Weekend
From: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:56:06 -0400
The newly formed Cape Cod British Car Club will be holding their first
"Classic British Legends Weekend" October 6-8.  The schedule will be as
follows:

Saturday:  Back roads tour from Falmouth to Chatham, evening cookout at
Woods Hole.

Sunday:  Car Show

Monday (Columbus day): Brunch tour, visit to the Heritage Plantation
(Sandwich), including their car collection.

Details at:  http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/

I am just passing this info on, and have no part in it.  In fact, if the
kids' football, soccer, and marching band schedules don't change, I
won't even be able to go!  I've watched this club grow through their
contributions to the British Marque Car Club News, and they look like a
fun bunch.  The Cape should be lovely at that time of year, with many of
the tourists gone, and the southern New England foliage near it's peak.

Stu Brennan