TAC... or Tipine Alger Confusion

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TAC... or Tipine Alger Confusion
From: "tjordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:33:07 -0700
Tigers,

Anyone notice the Alpine Conversion (Alger) featured prominently in the
latest version of the newsletter Tiger "Tales".  After you digest the
extensive verbiage on the virtues of the TAC program, see if you can locate
the "Stepcat".  A "Hepcat" it is not, nor are those who continue to refer to
"it" as a Tiger.  For those who have the Book of Norman, a few minutes of
searching the Registry and the "CAT" (sorry Alger) will be out of the bag.

My attempt to correct the innocent mistake of improper identification fell
on deaf ears.  I do think this Alger would make a great TAC training prop.

tjj