RE: Bugs

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bugs
From: Michael Lane Hobson <wiseowl1@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:47:44 -0700
On another piece of unrelated nostalgia.

As I understand it they had that same attitude about the C119. It wasn't
supposed to fly either, so they put us jumpers in it. It shook, rock and
rolled, and you were sure it was going drop any time, so we were ready to
exit the plane.

The great thing about the C119 is that it didn't have the prop blast that
the other planes had.