RE: Hurst shifter installation

To: "'fhsloth3@cs.com'" <fhsloth3@cs.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Hurst shifter installation
From: "Fraser, Ron" <Ron.Fraser@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:59:19 -0400
        Hurst Shifters are part of Mr. Gasket and you can find an
instruction sheet at their web site.   All it shows is a neutral alignment
pin, no step by step instructions.
        I use   www.sema.org  to find most automotive parts industries, just
click on automotive links, a hidden side bar, and you will find hundreds of
automotive links on one convenient site.
Ron Fraser