Re: Discrepancies and the CA DMV

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.RR.com>
Subject: Re: Discrepancies and the CA DMV
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:18:35 -0700
I just picked Steve's message to reply to, but I want to thank everybody for
their stories.
First let me say that the original VIN tag is still there, with non original
rivets
The tag says  B382002449 LRXFE
The title says     38002449
So the title is missing the leading B and the 2 following the 8 and all the
suffixes.

It sounds like this could qualify as a typo that needs correction.
I am sure the car and the seller are above board.
Both are known to Tom Hall. and the car has been TACED  #355.

Erich