Looking for a Tiger

To: "Sunbeam Tiger list" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a Tiger
From: "Barry Schultz" <bschultz2@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:41:45 -0400
Hello,

I am a brand new subscriber to this list, just subscribed a few moments ago.
I'm a sports car nut myself (own an '81 911) and am acting in behalf of an
internet-challenged friend who is interested in purchasing an authentic
Sunbeam Tiger. We see very nice examples of Porsches pop up from time to
time on the Porsche mail list I susbscribe to (Rennlist) so I thought I'd
see if anyone here had any current leads on a nice Tiger for sale.My friend
travels back and forth between Toronto and central Florida so a car in
either of these areas would be logistically more desirable. I explained to
my friend that with the proper PPI a car bought sight-unseen more-or-less
isn't always out of the question. I would think finding a very nice Tiger
for sale wouldn't be all that easy. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Thank you in advance for any input folks.

Cheers,
Barry Schultz