FW: Tigers United wishlist . . ./apology

To: "'tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Tigers United wishlist . . ./apology
From: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:33:36 -0600
Hi kids,
I sure didn't do this to stir up any political ah    er     "discussions" -
Being relatively new to the tiger community I was just sort of hoping aloud.

Don't "they" have classes for the concours just like the performance
categories?

Exactly how would a "Alger" win the stock Tiger category . . . or be allowed
to enter, other than provisionally?

Well, on second thought . .  Hope I can make it, hope there are a lot of
other cars there.

David