Re: Tigers United wishlist . . .

To: "Adin,David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Subject: Re: Tigers United wishlist . . .
From: "Tim Jordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:31:55 -0700
Dave,

Add to your wishlist:

---Event location below 6,000 ft. Cough!

---True concour with a detailed scoring sheet.(similar to the one used by
the National Shelby Club)

I am probably way off on this, but two or three "judges" looking at the
engine area for 30 seconds, turning to each other and saying, " 8 1/2 or 9,
what do you think?" does not reflect a true concour system.
No longer amusing  to watch and listen to the "judges" ooing and ahhing over
the new wiring harness, when they don't realize it is the wrong color!  Yes,
the Book of Norman was available for reference.

This is exactly the way it has always been done so I know it will be
difficult for the "group" to change.

---All cars entered in points events must be TAC'd

---"How To Workshops".  It would be great for some of the experts to show us
how it is done.  How to identify a Tiger from a converion, how to detail
your car for a concour, how to rebuild your brake booster etc....

Just some thoughts that have some potential to improve the next TU
experience.

Tim