Re: Tigers United wishlist . . .

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tigers United wishlist . . .
From: "Mark Meswarb" <meswarb@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:12:14 -0500
I would like to suggest/request holding the United during the weekend before
or following the SAAC event.  Then I might be able to afford to attend both.

I would also like to suggest having a modified Alpine or Alger class.  Of
course I'm getting the impression that most California Tiger Clubs are too
elitist for that.

Thanks,
Mark