Re: [Fwd: Question for seller -- Item #597203138]

To: "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Question for seller -- Item #597203138]
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 02:58:31 -0800
Perhaps this is something you lightning modem boys can fill me in on.  I have
a paltry 56K modem.  At the end of a hotly contested auction, e-Bay's normally
stodgy response time almost freezes, making judgement of that last bid timing
a real iffy thing.  Does DSL or cable eliminate that lag so that it becomes
more of a gunslinger's mainstreet shootout or is it really a democracy in that
last minute?

                               Chris Hill