Re: [Fwd: Question for seller -- Item #597203138]

To: "Theo Smit" <tsmit@home.com>, "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Question for seller -- Item #597203138]
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 02:11:45 -0800
I've been in some hot and heavy last minute bidding on e-Bay.  The way things
work, you rarely get it when you go by the reserve, you're just too busy.
This does result in higher sales prices.  If you knew the reserve, it could
easily set up a psychological resistance to bidding much beyond that, to the
detriment of the seller.  Some people state the reserve in their descriptions,
but e-Bay doesn't have an option for a 'visible' reserve that I know of.  Must
be a reason for that.

                       Chris Hill