Re: Explorers - no Tiger Content.

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, "Marc James Small" <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Explorers - no Tiger Content.
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:32:05 -0500
Marc:
Perhaps if you drove a little more conservatively, more people would be
willing to ride with you......;-)

In my case, with a wife and 4 kids, it's sometimes all too easy to find a
carfull wanting to go somewhere.  Or someone wanting to go to the soccer
fields (They're NEVER going to fix that road). Or someone needing a ride
home after the blizzard starts (seasonal, but it happens).  Or something to
stuff in the back (thanks to my wife, the orphaned furniture rescuer).  Or
some Sunbeam parts to pick up.  So it's SUV capabilities do get used.

Stu