TBON REALITY CHECK

To: <TIGERS@autox.team.net>
Subject: TBON REALITY CHECK
From: Cushcom1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:03:54 EST
TO ALL: If you purchased TBON and have enjoyed it, good for you. If you missed
out and just wish you had one now but think the current price is prohibitive,
that's just your bad luck. But I think it is important to remember that Norm
Miller did what no one else has: produce a compendium of information on the car
we all complain about, try to cool down, try to make go faster. Norm's heart
and soul went into this book and love it or hate it, it IS the best source out
there. Maybe at these prices, Norm can be convinced to do a second printing
(with updates). That will lower the price of the remaining TBONs out there and
give Norm the opportunity to make some profit on the book the next time around.
I for one, have referred to TBON countless times, sometimes for information,
other times for enjoyment. Thanks, Norm for your love and dedication to the
Sunbeam Tiger. Happy holidays to all.
jeff the tigerman