Re: TBON REALITY CHECK

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TBON REALITY CHECK
From: Larry Blackman <lb7777@thepoint.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:52:07 -0500
Curious why is Norman being called curmudgeon? Here is Webster's
definition - cur7mudg7eon (k...r-m>j"...n) n. An ill-tempered person
full of resentment and stubborn notions. I don't know Norman but I would
bet that he doesn't fit this description. I got my TBON a number of
years ago over the internet. I don't remember what I paid for it , but
am sure that it was $50 or less. I have a number of books on Tigers and
Cobras and this is the best that I have ever seen. I have enjoyed it
greatly and am inclined to never sell it.
Larry Blackman
'65 Tiger (bought new) and  '66 Shelby GT 350 (bought in 1971)