Re: manifolds.

To: Roger Brother <rogerbrother@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: manifolds.
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:33:18 -0800
Roger Brother wrote:

> laifman opines:
>
> >The entire list of LAT options, and detailed reproductions of the Dealer
> >Catalogs and Price sheets are available at http://www.TigersUnited.com
>
> not according to the scca homologation papers.

Well,

That is a long political struggle, as all SCCA rules are, and the CSCC
was in charge on the West Coast (Ken Miles long time President) and
similar battles were always being fought by the losers.

I take it you have read what is still happening to our Hero, Tom Patton,
and his continuing battles with protests from the rice burners. (8-(

Anyway, that WAS the intent, and Hurst was not amongst them.

--
Steve Laifman