Re: front end rebuild

To: DJoh797014@aol.com, wittsend@jps.net
Subject: Re: front end rebuild
From: "stan gorski" <thorlp@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 09:42:09 -0500
Tiger Fans,

At this tome  my plans are to go with Doug Jennings Pins and John Logans
support. My next Decisions are as follows,
1. ss urethane bushing hardness  red or black
2. ss front coil springs I am considering their hd  350# I think
3, is there any difference (except price) between ss and sumbeam classics
upper and lower ball joints.

I will be running the old style koni shocks, standard sway bar with ss
urethane bushings probably (haven't gotten that far yet) 14" rims + tires to
match.  Will use the car as a cruiser, but will autocross some, so like
everything else i am looking for the best all around set-up.

I seek the sage advise of the list.

Thanks in advance
Stan Gorski B9472504