RE: front end rebuild

To: "stan gorski" <thorlp@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: front end rebuild
From: "Derek White" <derekw@sltnet.lk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:27:50 +0500
Hi Stan,

I'm going back to Africa in 3 weeks and can try to get you some fulcrum pins
made. They were $20 each plus shipping (might be same price.) You can choose
standard design or uprated for use without the steel sleeve (but you must
use plastic bush, not rubber.) Either way, reinforce from the outside (as
per John Logan's idea) for peace of mind (and body.) cheers, derek