Re: manifold

To: Roger Brother <rogerbrother@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: manifold
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 11:55:50 -0800
Roger,

Yes, you are correct in both matters. Your etiquette could use some
polishing, and yes Rootes really did have an "Assembly Line" in Los
Angeles. It did NOT assemble the entire car, as Jensen, it added the LAT
options so the dealer invoice would show the options were from "the
factory", and not aftermarket or dealer installed.

If I had been kidding, I would have put a smiley on it.

Again, if you have a question on something I wrote, why blast the list
for clarification that only I can provide on what I said. An example of
common sense, if not etiquette.

Steve

--
Steve Laifman