Re: LAT Options - CONCLUDED!

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: LAT Options - CONCLUDED!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 16:55:39 -0500
At 01:28 PM 1/2/02 -0800, Steve Laifman wrote:
>I certainly hope this puts an end to accusations that I make-up stories
>that are not true, or are from uncertain sources. If anyone still has an
>issue with this, please take it up with William Carroll, Norman Miller,
>or the SCCA archives.
>
>Truth and honesty in all matters, to the best of my knowledge. You have
>your references, if you had read them. If not, why not defer to those
>that do.

Steve

To me, it seems that you have over-reacted a bit.  No one has accused you
of anything;  folks have simpy asked to have the full story provided them
in one swell foop, and you have done that most magnificently.  Most of
those on the List have neither the Book of Norman nor Shelby's volume to
consult, and, therefore, nailing this down in detail is of some interest to
us all.

Thanks for your hard efforts to document the saga of the LAT options.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!