Re: Welding Cautions

To: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>,
Subject: Re: Welding Cautions
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 01:32:38 -0800
A preferred method by me is to cup your welding glove over the arc to shield
both you and or Glass / Chrome / Stainless from the spatter and light of Mig
welding

Now THAT"S a great tip.  Let me reiterate, Tim is right, my helmet is modified
so that I can turn the visor hole completely away from any exposure to light
and not expose any other flesh.  And I don't use this technique much!

               Chris