Re: Tiger Rear Brakes

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Gene" <tigeriowa@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger Rear Brakes
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:22:22 -0800
Gene,
 I can't answer about new rear drums, but in the two years I have been
"arresting decay" on my Tiger I have only seen used drums once on ebay.
Fortunately I was able to get them with shipping for I think it was $40. I
only tell you this since there may in fact be no new drums available. As far
as I understand (someone corect me if I am wrong) there never were any specs
on how far the drums can be turned and also as far as I know the current
books don't even list the Tiger. Fortunately (again) the guy at Pep Boys
owned a V-8 TR-4 and was sypathetic towards me and turned them "regardless."
Hope you can find what you need. Regards, Tom Witt