Re: Replacement Tiger Gas Cap.

To: Sjhcobra1@cs.com
Subject: Re: Replacement Tiger Gas Cap.
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:39:41 -0800
While there are some threads on the Tiger that are unusual (seat bolts),
the rest are in conformance with US standards. Mostly fine thread pitcb,
per British preference. There are no "continental metrification" in
those days. I would go for fine pitch US standards.

Steve

Sjhcobra1@cs.com wrote:

> I just received a new gas cap from Sunbeam Specialties and discovered that
> the four holes for mounting the inner seal assembly are not tapped.  Does
> anyone know whether they are 4-40 or .5mm w/.35 pitch?
Steve Laifman
Editor
<http://www.TigersUnited.com>