Re: Replacement Tiger Gas Cap.

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Replacement Tiger Gas Cap.
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:17:40 EST
History tells us that the English preferred a measuring
system based upon the distance of the Kings arm to
the Continental system based upon a fixed scientific
based system.  The English would rather die than use
any system that the French used.  They once had a
war that lasted 100 years.  Steve is right in that there
are only few metric bolts and screws on the Tiger.

Being American, I tolerate the metric system.  But even
today it leads to problems.  Witness the loss of one of
the Mars probes.

Watching curling of TV, I thought 'What a buzzer sport.'
Then I heard that it was invented by the Scots.  You
know those people who cursed mankind with that other
sport of theirs...golf.

Dave Johnson