Re: Early Tiger Racing - TigersUnited.com

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Early Tiger Racing - TigersUnited.com
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:12:12 -0500
Steve, Bob, and Tiger Owners.  We are at a time where those who were "There
When"
are starting to age, and all of our memories slip as the years slip.

I had talked to several people about corresponding with those who "Were There
When" and preserving their experience's.

I talked to Wally Swift, who is now in his upper 70's and in good health, about
this.  Wally was a Chrysler rep for the Tigers, and came in contact with many
issues, that are unique.  Wally is also a Hell of an Auto Crosser.

Anyway, is there interest?  If so are their volunteers to work on the Articles,
with questions for a Group of "Those Who Were There".

This may be a chance, that is lost to time passing on.

Larry