Early Tiger Racing - TigersUnited.com

To: "Den, Tiger's" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Early Tiger Racing - TigersUnited.com
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:50:47 -0800
We are overjoyed to carry the fruits of Bob Palmer's erudite review of
the Early History of Tiger Racing, as presented on the Tiger List, into
a preserved article in http://www.TigersUnited.com

It is the first, in what we hope will be a growing section, of our
"Historical Info." Section, "Racing History" line. This area has been
unpopulated for lack of material for some time, and Bob's excellent
excerpts of information from published sources makes interesting
reading, food for thought, and maybe inspiration for additional contributions.

We will not lose Bob's good work, amongst the thousands of posts (yes,
that's about the annual number of list posts), as it is preserved and
easily found on our site.

Thank you Dr. Bob.

Direct link:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/history/tracing.asp