Re: Early Tiger Racing - TigersUnited.com

To: Chris Thompson <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Subject: Re: Early Tiger Racing - TigersUnited.com
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:55:40 -0500
Chris, and Tiger Owners.  A list of those who were there, including many
on this list, could be put together.  Then a series of questions from the
list could be compiled, and each person provide their knowledge.

Of course, there would be some different memories on some subjects, but
this is to be expected.  The value would be that those who were there are
asked while we still can.

Just how the dealers worked, the difference between the operations on the
east and west coast, and on and on.  A little bit of history, that can be
lost, if not pursued now.

Larry