Re: Unilite Ignition ?

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Unilite Ignition ?
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 20:49:27 -0700
Hi Tom,
Since you say it was a 'kit' I assume that it's meant to drop into a standard
(points style) distributor. With that being the case I would guess you could
still get replacement parts from whoever it is that owns Mallory now, and all
you'll have to do is to find a local speed shop that deals their products.

I can get you some pictures of my Mallory Unilite distributor, but it sounds
like that's not what you have.

Theo