RE: Tiger throttle cable

To: "'Tiger Mail List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tiger throttle cable
From: Les McClelland <les.mcclelland@wcom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:06:26 -0500
Mine has broken several times, and I finally came up with a solution that
works. I went to a bicycle shop and bought a multi-strand bike brake cable.
cut it into several links of the same length. It is a much stronger cable
and now I carry replacements in the car at all time.

Les McClelland
Tulsa, OK
65 MK-1A
382000599