registry

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: registry
From: TM <strombecker@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:58:22 -0700
I have owned a tiger for a short period of time now, 1 year, and am
disapointed.  I am not disapointed with the car but with the fact that I gave
out information to the registry in which Norm Miller is doing, but there is no
book for a reasonable price that reflects this information.  The only book
that is around is the TBON and is very high priced.  I used to own a 70 Boss
302, and the registry book was available for a very reasonable price, with
some good information in it.  I feel like I am giving out infromation and
getting nothing of value for it.  When I see a TBON go for over $300 US I
don't see the use in giving out infromation, if this is how it is used.  The
mustang registries were very reasonable and people shared the infromation very
well.  I hope one day to see another Book of Norm or even a registry book at a
reasonable price, I think it would help the people in the tiger community and
also promote the tiger.  I know it is hard to find information on them,
depending on where you live.  These are just my thought, but would like to
know how other people feel.

Thanks Terry
strombecker@shaw.ca