registry

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: registry
From: TM <strombecker@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 06:23:22 -0700
I have been given some information from Norm Miller when I have asked for
it, my intention was not to lay fault on Norm for the high price of the book
TBON, but to see some more information published.  I would like to see this
at a reasonable cost and would be willing to preorder a book with such
information.  I am sure there are those who would not want this, as it may
drop the resale price of a Book of Norm.  I only hope one day to see another
book with information on the Tigers at a reasonable cost, I understan TBON
was this way when first sold.  I have  Mike Taylors book on the Tiger and a
few more, but none on the specifics of the different Tigers in detail.  I am
going to do a complete restoration on my car and am trying to get as much
correct information as possible.

Thanks Terry
B9471362