Re: registry

To: strombecker@shaw.ca, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: registry
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 15:23:37 EDT
The cost of TBON is in the hands of those hat bought it. Since it was a
limited production book on a very specialized subject the numbers sold remain
as small as the number of Tigers produced. It is my understanding that Norm
is working on a new Book of Norman, and it will be very different. Maybe we
can help the process along by prepaying for the book....that way Norm won't
have to sit on thousands of copies (funded by his own pocket book) while
orders trickle in.

You think $300.00 is a lot for TBON, mine cost me over $20,000 but they
through in a car.

Dr. Moonstone/Sean