Re: Battery No Charging - Am I On The Right Track?

To: flynnr2@btopenworld.com, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery No Charging - Am I On The Right Track?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:45:33 -0700
Rick,

ACTUALLY, there is a very good trouble shooting section in THE MANUAL:
(http://www.TigersUnited.com/techtips/wsmN33.asp)
that seems to cover the territory.  I'd hazard a guess at the charging
system, or the ground you mentioned. Rust environment destroys
electrical connection through the ground strap, even thought it looks
mechanically fine.

Disassemble both ends of ground strap(s), thoroughly clean surfaces of
all rust, reconnect.

Get regulator and generator checked out with proper test equipment.

Steve
Steve Laifman
Editor
<http://www.TigersUnited.com>