FW: A Tiger Air Dam - TigersUnited.com

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: A Tiger Air Dam - TigersUnited.com
From: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 15:17:51 -0600
Those of you still lucky enough to have a Tiger should check this out - I'm
convinced this was a factor with my car (doesn't overheat except when
stopped) as I had plenty of fans and such.  Local chevvie types told me this
"recycling" of hot air is a common problem.  Check it out!!!

David, missing his Tiger, in Durango