Re: Amp gauge wire colors

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, "TM" <strombecker@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Amp gauge wire colors
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 17:59:23 -0400
The link below is a picture of an original Rootes ammeter cable I picked up
at the swap meet at the Millennium 2000 in England.  It's brown with a white
strip and made of a heavy gauge wire.  I don't know if this fits an Alpine
or Tiger, because the parts book only lists an ammeter kit and doesn't list
the cable separately.  Oh, almost forgot, it's not for sale.

Jim

http://www.sunbeamtiger.net/AmmeterCable.jpg