Fulcrum pins

To: "Tigers" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fulcrum pins
From: "Michael McBeth" <mmcbeth@peacock.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:56:22 -0600
It has been a slow day on the tiger list so let's raise a controversial
subject. I'm tired of rivets, lets talk fulcrum pins.

I am buying new (stronger) fulcrum pins for my upper and lower a-arms, and
have two choices. What are the pros and cons of using; 1) stock sized pins
with urethane bushings (using metal sleeves) vs. 2) larger pins with the
same bushings but no sleeves. I searched the archives and found lots of
discussion, but none directly addressing these two options.

All opinions welcome. I assume no one WANTS me to wreck my car, so even bad
advice won't be held against you. I'll take final responsibility for the
final decision, as unfashionable as that is in a litigation-prone society.

Thanks,
Michael