Re: Wheel/tire question

To: DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wheel/tire question
From: garywinblad@attbi.com
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 00:14:58 +0000
I had both original MK1 wheels and Series V wheels.
Between those 2, there IS a difference in the shape of
the reinforcement "bump" around the lug hole.  I thought
they were the same wheel too, until I looked closely.
You can see that the Tiger wheel IS slightly stronger.
I forget exactly but I think it is the "height" of the
outwards "bump" around the hole.  There was no
extra "washer" or anything and the metal appeared to be
the same thickness.
Gary