tires/wheels

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: tires/wheels
From: "Dr. T. Y. McDowell" <tym@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:36:58 -0400
Tigers,
I have an excellent set of Western wheels, '60s vintage
They are 13 inch.  I have four (4) Yokohama A509 in excellent condition
(I can send pictures).

I want to sell these and buy new tires and wheels.

I really want to put American Racing Torque Thrust wheels on my Mk1A.
If this isn't possible I'll go with the Panasports.  Where can I get the
best price for them?

I'm not sure if I should go with 15' or 16'  What tires should I use?

Is now the time to install disc brakes on the rear end?  What's
available, from whom and how much?

Thanks in advance.  I appreciate any suggestions/opinions.

Tym McDowell