RE: Guess the problem

To: "'Larry Paulick'" <larry.p@erols.com>, rpalmer@ucsd.edu
Subject: RE: Guess the problem
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 00:58:58 -0400
Larry,
The only thing I can guess is that it is voltage related and involves the
wiring through the solenoid not being reinstalled correctly or miss wiring
in the new starter. The point is probably too low of voltage to the coil
with a wire miss installed.... Best guess. Without being able to do the
process of elimination myself it is hard to guess and I have to say I'm
stumped....and I know I will get the old stupid stare when I hear what it
was.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (949) 305-5394
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.