Re: Guess the Problem

To: Derek White <derekw@sltnet.lk>
Subject: Re: Guess the Problem
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 07:57:24 -0400
Derek, sorry if I lead you astray, but it was fun and very educational.

It reinforces that the basics should always be checked, and then on to
the other solutions.

I wish you luck with your brake work, as I have been at it for 3 years.
  Getting closer.  I need to find a rear caliber with 1.75" piston, and
mechanical emergency brake caliber, in a car that is available here in
the US.  So far no luck.

Did you eliminate the booster in your system?  I have and redid the
brake pedal to get a 6:1 ratio, like a non boosted system.  Much easier
to use brakes now.  Tiger pedal is 4:1, like most power brakes.

Larry