Re: The parts falling off this car are of the best British

To: "Palmer, Robert L." <RPalmer@brobeck.com>
Subject: Re: The parts falling off this car are of the best British
From: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 09:45:05 -0400
This clutch spring setup is really simple.  The spring hooks to a hole
in the clutch arm.  There is a steel wire that picks up the other end of
the spring and goes forward to a gap between panels up next to the top
of a stock header pipe.  I'd have a photo, but I was out of film.  It
almost looks "factory", well maybe the Jensen factory.  This gap might
not be consistent car to car, either.

I know the PO replaced the clutch at some point, so maybe this got added
then.

Stu